ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsTwo directional plenum mask, no T-grid for monolithic appearance, patented sliding clip on factory-assembled panels, reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum, up to 92% recycled content, no added urea-formaldehyde
ColorsNatural (aluminum), Cotton White, Black and Custom Colors
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified
Add texture to the ceiling plane with Hunter Douglas Architectural Open Cell systems. Featuring easy access to lighting, ventilation and security, the system offers a versatile range of patterns, configurations, and colors that can all be used in combination with Hunter Douglas Architectural Cell Frame ceilings. With patented sliding clip on infill panels this system offers two directional plenum mask for exclusive downward access.
- Patented sliding clip on factory-assembled panels allow install in matching runners
- No T-grid for monolithic appearance
- Waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum
- Easy plenum access – downward accessible panels
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety and security services
- High recycled aluminum content - Recycled content: Up to 92%
- No VOCs: No added urea-formaldehyde
For more information regarding the available colors, click here for Colors & Finishes.