UseInterior and Exterior Ceilings
ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Residential, Corporate
CharacteristicsSquare-edge design, high recycled aluminum content, factory fabricated dimensional material, no added urea-formaldehyde, reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified
Hunter Douglas Architectural Gladius™ offers innovative installation with an audible "click" confirming proper installation. The metal ceiling panels are self-centering, self-leveling, and self-aligning to deliver superior flatness and secure application, they snap into a standard 15/16" grid system. Gladius™ ceiling panels are available in a variety of perforation patterns for optimum acoustical performance.
- Square-edge design
- Waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum
- Easy plenum access
- Interior and exterior applications
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety and security services
- High recycled aluminum content
- No VOCs: No added urea-formaldehyde
Panel size: 24" x 24"
In addition to our standard finishes, Hunter Douglas Architectural offers a wide range of additional finish options, including custom colors and powder-coat wood-looks. For more information regarding the available colors, click here for Colors & Finishes.