UseInterior and exterior ceilings
ApplicationsCommercial, institutional, residendial, healthcare, educational
CharacteristicsAluminum ceilings, high recycled content, factory fabricated dimensional material, no added urea-formaldehyde, reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum, curved carrier application available
ColorsNatural (aluminum), Cotton White, custom colors, standard metallic, decorated and coil-coated wood-look options, laminated film wood finishes (interior only), real wood veneers (interior only)
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified
Hunter Douglas Architectural Box Series Metal Ceilings is designed to withstand the elements of various environments with sleek design and impressive performance. Box Series is made from up to 92% recycled material offers sustainable and flexible options. The square-edge design and universal carrier, allow for simplicity in installation and multiple design options.
- Waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum
- Interior and exterior applications
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety, and security services
- Curved carrier application available
- High recycled aluminum content
- Panel sizes:
- Widths: 2", 4", 6" and 8"Lengths: 3' to 16'
- Depths (nominal):
- 5/8" (Box 2, 4, 6 & 8)
- 1-1/2" (Deep Box 2)
- 1" (Deep Box 4, 6 & 8)
For additional information regarding available colors, please click here to view Box Series Fabric Selector.