UseSun shading, blackout and insect screens, skylights
ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsAluminum structure, installation at any angle, in any direction, quiet motor operation, able to sustain high wind loads on the exterior
ColorsStandard white and custom finishes available
Hunter Douglas Architectural Zipper tension systems are automated tension systems for interior and exterior applications. A sleek aluminum headbox conceals fabric tube and pulleys, keeping the fabric under tension in all directions. The fabric is locked into an extrusion that runs the entire length of the system. Fabrics include E Screen 7501 (1%), E Screen 7503 (3%) and Natte (12%).
- Engineered for both interior and exterior
- Small and compact design
- Quiet motor operation
- Zipper fabric retention - Stops the fabric from blowing out of its guides
- Sleek aluminum headbox conceals fabric tube and pulleys
- Fabric is locked into an extrusion that runs the entire length of the system
- Able to sustain high wind loads on the exterior
- Suitable for sun shading, blackout and insect screens
For more information regarding available sizes, click here.
- Sideways applications
- Install at any angle, in any direction
- Complete blackout
- Aluminum profiles available in standard white, custom finishes available. Click here to see the complete color page and facbric Selector.