UseInterior and exterior
ApplicationsResidential and commercial projects
CharacteristicsWeatherproof, provide design freedom, secure, glide with fingertip operation
From residences to restaurants and commercial projects, the ability to flexibly manage space has created overwhelming demand for Centor’s folding door and window systems. They’ve set the standard for functional, seamless transitions between spaces and changed the face of contemporary design.
Centor invented the first bi-folding door system to meet weather-sealing standards – allowing them to be used externally for the first time without compromising interiors. Patented in 1998, all Centor folding hardware uses this technology. Doors using the E4 system have since been certified to stringent Miami-Dade County hurricane standards, the most rigorous testing regime in the world.
- Centor's versatile bifold hardware allows for inside-outside living spaces to be created.
- Patented sealing technology protects interiors from extreme weather conditions.
- Precision engineering and patented adjustment ensure panels glide with ease.
- Home and businesses remain safe thanks to fixings that are hidden and inaccessible.
- Top-hung and floor rolling options available.
|Max panel weight (kg)||60||40||115||160||40||80|
|Max panel height (mm)||3000||3000||3600||4000||2400||2700|
|Max panel width (mm)||1100||1000||1200||1300||900||1000|