As Centor’s newest retractable screen, the S2 can be paired with French and sliding doors or windows up to 2600mm wide. With its compact design, S2 can be used in a renovation or new build or retrofitted to existing doors or windows.
- Single: a screen extending from one side of the frame across the entire opening, up to 1300mm (51 3/16") wide
- Double: two screens meeting in the middle up of the opening up to 2600mm (102 3/8”) wide
Features and Advantages
- Compact design – low-profile sill just 19mm (3/4'') high.
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile.
- Simple to install in a four-step process.
- Load-balancing technology ensures the screen remains in any chosen position until moved aside.
- A self-feeding mechanism will feed the mesh onto the roll as the screen is retracted if it blows out of the top or bottom track.
- Once installed, the screen mechanism is accessible through the removable covers for simple servicing, repair or cleaning.
- Durable aluminium frame available in standard colours and custom colours on request.
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC, available in Standard weave (for flies, moths, mosquitoes) or Tight weave (for midges and tiny insects).
- Single 640mm (25 3/16'') – 1300mm (51 3/16'')
- Double 1200mm (47 1/4'') – 2600mm (102 3/8'')
- Single or double 1200mm (47 1/4”) – 3150mm (124”)