ApplicationsResidential and commercial
CharacteristicsPair with doors or windows, compact design, available in two configurations, retractable screen
ColorsFrame available in stand colours, with custom colours available on request
As Centor’s newest retractable screen, the S2 can be paired with French and sliding doors or windows up to 2600mm wide. With its compact design, S2 can be used in a renovation or new build, or retrofitted to existing doors or windows.
- Single: a screen extending from one side of the frame across the entire opening, up to 1300mm (51 3/16") wide
- Double: two screens meeting in the middle up of the opening up to 2600mm (102 3/8”) wide
Features and Advantages
- Compact design – low-profile sill just 19mm (3/4'') high.
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile.
- Simple to install in a four-step process.
- Load-balancing technology ensures the screen remains in any chosen position until moved aside.
- Self-feeding mechanism will feed the mesh onto the roll as the screen is retracted if it blows out of the top or bottom track.
- Once installed, the screen mechanism is accessible through the removable covers for simple servicing, repair or cleaning.
- Durable aluminium frame available in standard colours and custom colours on request.
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC, available in Standard weave (for flies, moths, mosquitoes) or Tight weave (for midges and tiny insects).
- Single 640mm (25 3/16'') – 1300mm (51 3/16'')
- Double 1200mm (47 1/4'') – 2600mm (102 3/8'')
- Single or double 1200mm (47 1/4”) – 3150mm (124”)