UseInsect screen and blind
ApplicationsResidential and commercial
CharacteristicsPair with folding, French or sliding doors, available in three configurations, retractable system
ColorsSun filter shades: White, Sand, Light grey, Dark grey, Dark brown, Charcoal
More about this product
Centor's award-winning S1 Screen suits openings up to 7600m (42’) wide. As a retractable system there are no pleats or sliding panels to impede the view. Operating with just a fingertip, the screen discreetly disappears into its frame when not in use. The insect screen can be paired with a blind in a multi-function system for complete versatility.
Available in three configurations:
- Single: a screen or blind, extending from one side of the frame across the entire opening, up to 3900mm (12’) wide
- Multi-function: a screen and blind, with one material type in the right frame and the other in the left, each extends across the entire opening up to 3900mm (12’) wide
- Double: two screens or blinds (in one material type) meeting in the middle up of an opening up to 7600mm (24’) wide
Features and Advantages
- Cycle testing to 400,000 operations in a laboratory and collision tested with a 17kg (38lb) punching bag.
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile.
- Load-balancing technology ensures the screen remains in any chosen position until moved aside.
- Self-feeding mechanism will feed the mesh onto the roll as the screen is retracted if it blows out of the top or bottom track.
- Screens and blinds are accessible for service or replacement.
- Frame is available in a range of powder-coat colours, natural anodised or real timber veneer.
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC.
- Sun-filter blinds available in six colours with 5% openess.
Max. frame width
- Double system 7600mm (24')
- Single or Multi-function system 3900mm (12')
Max. frame height
- With Screen 3200mm (10')
- With Blind 2450mm (7'6'')