With its clean, minimalist design, MIREL evlution by Zumtobel exploits its full potential. This luminaire is particularly suitable for offices, classrooms, healthcare and any
space where discomfort glare needs to be controlled. The unique LED optics
combine directional light distribution while maintaining an unmatched value
of UGR < 16. Light guided via Zumtobel's advanced Quadrification Lens Optic (QLO) allows for high lighting quality, perfect glare control and batwing light distribution.
The luminaire‘s luminous flux levels and module sizes, however, have not changed in comparison to the traditional recessed louver luminaire. Old and new conventional luminaires can be replaced on a one-to-one basis, which makes MIREL evolution a natural choice in renovation projects where an enhancement of the light environment is the goal.
- Quadrification Lens Optic (QLO) advanced light distribution
- Energy-efficient LED technology
- Unobtrusive and universally applicable
- Chromaticity tolerance between multiple luminaires of up to 3 MacAdam ellipses
- White injection molded polycarbonate fascia, 24 gauge white pre-painted
- Ultra slim recessed and pendant profiles
|Size ||Delivered Lumens ||Color Temperature / Color Rendering ||Distribution ||Watts |
|1'x4' ||2671 lm - 5602 lm ||3000K - 4000K / CRI 80+ ||Quadrification - Lens UGR <16 ||26W - 45W |
|2'x2' ||2711 lm - 3740 lm ||3000K - 4000K / CRI 80+ ||Quadrification - Lens UGR <16 ||23W - 28W |
|2'x4' ||2673 lm - 3779 lm ||3000K - 4000K / CRI 80+ ||Quadrification - Lens UGR <16 ||24W - 34.5W |