UseFor uniform illumination and minimal glare.
ApplicationsIndustrial, supermarkets, retail, museums, etc.
CharacteristicsColor Temperature: 3000 K - 3500 K - 4000 K / Delivered lumens: 5500 lm - 10000 lm / Watts: 39W - 70W
FormatSurface Mount - Pendant
ColorsWhite - Silver - Custom
Sizes59" / 79"
More about this product
The TECTON LED Linear Lighting System by Zumtobel is an efficient, Continuous-row LED Lighting.
The new generation of the TECTON LED Linear Lighting System features improved energy efficiency and a significantly pared-down stylistic idiom. Ongoing development of LED technology and the use of Zumtobel advancedOptics has resulted in increased luminaire efficacy of up to 168 lm/W. Zumtobel advancedOptic split-lens technology ensures that the direction of light is measured to requirements and is efficient.
The TECTON LED Linear luminaires are compatible with the TECTON trunking system and can be combined with a variety of other luminaires. The luminaire is quickly and securely installed thanks to the unique TECTON trunking system which provides audible clicking and visible locking. Tried-and-tested features, such as plug&play and no-tool installation make the TECTON product family time and cost efficient.
- Designed for uniform illumination and minimal glare
- Split lens technology directs the light from the center to the lateral areas
- Power supplies and lighting controls are completely integrated into the trunking.
- Flexible and tool-free mechanical and electrical installation.
- Easy plug&play system with audible clicking and visible locking.
- Multiple beam patterns can be implemented: Wide Beam, Narrow
Beam, Shelf Beam, Wall Washer and Wide Beam with UGR < 19 accessory.
|Size||Delivered Lumens||Color Temperature / Color Rendering||Distribution||Watts|
|59"||5500 lm - 8000 lm||3000k - 3500k - 4000k / 80+ CRI||Wide Beam||39W - 48W|
|79"||7400 lm - 10000 lm||3000k - 3500k - 4000k / 80+ CRI||Wide Beam||52W - 70W|