VMZINC's Interlocking Paneling System belongs to the rainscreen family (wall claddings installed with a ventilated air space and provisions made for drainage from within the exterior envelope). This self-supporting system can be easily installed on non-continuous supports for both new and refurbishment projects. It involves laying VMZ Interlocking panels on a wood or metal framework.
VMZINC's Interlocking Panel System uses factory formed panels available in multiple shapes and dimensions in various colors:
- PIGMENTO red
Pitched Roof House / Chenchow Little
- Structured design of long and flat panels made of 1 mm VMZINC
- Horizontal or vertical installation,
- Interlocking attachment with concealed fastening
- Range of components offering a wide variety of all flashing details
- Certified by the national European organization
|Thickness ||1 mm |
|Center-to-center distances ||200 mm - 250 mm - 300 mm |
|Weight* Kg/m² ||11.18 kg/sq. m - 10.40 kg/sq. m - 9.85 kg/sq. m |
|Length ||From 500 mm to 6000 mm (according to layout) |
|Joint width ||10 or 20 mm |
Cirrus Logic Building VMZ Interlocking panel in QUARTZ-ZINC
The panels can be laid vertically or horizontally. The choice of direction implies different aesthetics and technical solutions for the main flashings.
A range of standard accessories has been designed for the main flashings:
- External and interior corners.
- Top and bottom pieces.
- Window lintels, etc.