UseCladding on all kind of surfaces
ApplicationsFacades, wall cladding, roofing, long surfaces, structures located in regions of harsh climates
CharacteristicsEasy to install, contributes to lightness and regularity of architectural features, particularly when used on more complex shapes, giving them a distinctive “high-tech” appearance
ColorsQUARTZ-ZINC, ANTHRA-ZINC, natural, PIGMENTO red, blue, green and brown
More about this product
VMZINC's Single Lock Standing Seam Wall Panels posses a technique that can be machine or hand produced. It reflects the individual architect’s concerns for line and shadow and produces designs that have a historical perspective. VMZ Single lock standing seams may be used vertically as wall cladding. In addition VMZ Single lock standing seams will have an increased straightness and increased shadowing over VMZ Double lock standing seams.
- This technique utilizes less metal in comparison with the batten (roll cap) method
- Versatile wall cladding system with a traditional look
- Easy to install
- Vertical, horizontal, and diagonal installation
- Concealed clips and fasteners
- VMZINC has a theoretical thermal expansion coefficient of 1/64”/ft for 212°F temperature change (2.2 mm/m for 100°C change). In addition, it offers very good wind resistance in extremely windy areas. It is possible to modify the number of fixing clips required according to the prevailing climatic conditions.
- The low height of the seams, 1” (25 mm) and 1 1/2” (38 mm), contributes to the lightness and regularity of the roofing in its architectural function, particularly when used on more complex shapes, giving them a distinctive “high-tech” appearance.
- Due to use of profiling and seaming machines for closing the longitudinal standing seam joints, the installation time is greatly reduced, making this a cost-effective metal wall cladding solution.