UseVentilated façade systems and sunblind solutions
ApplicationsBalconies, commercial offices, education, health care, industrial, individual and collective housing
CharacteristicsHigh-pressure compact laminates, manufactured with Electron Beam Curing technology, highly scratch and impact resistant, color stability
Color on façades can tell a story, play with contours and volumes, break up surfaces and create captivating rhythms. You can employ a façade covering to assign different identities to parts of a building, to designate specific functionalities - or simply make things more attractive. Trespa Meteon® Uni Colors Collection offers a broad selection of bright, long-lasting colors for façades.
Trespa® Meteon® is a decorative high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with an integral surface manufactured using Trespa's in-house technology, Electron Beam Curing (EBC). The blend of up to 70% natural fibers and thermosetting resins, manufactured under high pressures and temperatures yields a highly stable, dense panel with good strength-to-weight ratio.
The whole product range performs exceptionally well outdoors and comes with a 10-year conditional Product Guarantee. Trespa® Meteon® cladding panels nearly limitless design possibilities with a broad range of colors, rhythms and depths to next-generation architectural claddings. They are perfect to create one-of-a-kind effects, to determine the look and to underline the qualities of a building.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile cladding for functional ventilated façade systems, balconies and sunblind solutions
- The panels can be used on their own or in combination with other materials
- Sun and rain will have no significant effect on the panel’s surface
- The closed surface of the panels practically withstands dirt accumulation, keeping the product smooth and easy to clean
- Highly scratch and impact resistant
- The panels are consistent, high-density throughout, easily machinable and workable like hardwood
Get your samples here: http://www.trespa.com/ products/exterior-panels.
For more information about Trespa®, visit Trespa's page in Materials or go to Trespa's website.
For technical information please visit www.trespa.info.