UseVentilated façade systems and sunblind solutions
ApplicationsBalconies, commercial offices, education, health care, industrial, individual and collective housing
CharacteristicsHigh-pressure compact laminates, manufactured with Electron Beam Curing technology, highly scratch and impact resistant, color stability
By applying and combining the new Trespa® Meteon® Lumen cladding panels, available in three variations across eight colors, natural light can be creatively manipulated and introduced as a design element. Light can be reflected, refracted, enhanced or muted according to architects' and clients' wishes.
The new diversity of finishes enhances design creativity and ensures façades will truly stand out. Trespa® Meteon® Lumen changes the way designs are perceived and how buildings interact with their surroundings. Architects are now offered original and inspiring ways to add movement, depth, tone and liveliness to buildings, playing with nuances within a range of colours by reflecting and redirecting light. Trespa® Meteon® Lumen, based on decades of leadership in façade solutions, represents a logical next step for Trespa® Meteon®.
Trespa® Meteon® Lumen is available in three finishes:
- Diffuse: This ‘less is more’ product has a low light reflectivity and removes glossiness and texture, arriving at the purest form, which brings instant tranquillity. Light is scattered, giving the façade a smooth, subdued matt appearance.
- Oblique: A natural, weathered look can be brought to any façade with this pleasantly uneven matt and gloss surface.
- Specular: This finish reflects its surroundings, adding liveliness with deep colours and gloss. Buildings become seamlessly integrated into the environment.
Trespa® Meteon® is a decorative high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with an integral surface manufactured using Trespa's in-house technology, Electron Beam Curing (EBC). The blend of up to 70% natural fibers and thermosetting resins, manufactured under high pressures and temperatures yields a highly stable, dense panel with good strength-to-weight ratio.
The whole product range performs exceptionally well outdoors and comes with a 10-year conditional Product Guarantee. Trespa® Meteon® cladding panels a wide array of design possibilities with a broad range of colors, rhythms and depths to next-generation architectural claddings. They are perfect to create one-of-a-kind effects, to determine the look and to underline the qualities of a building.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile cladding for functional ventilated façade systems, balconies and sunblind solutions
- The panels can be used on their own or in combination with other materials
- Sun and rain will have no significant effect on the panel’s surface
- The closed surface of the panels practically withstands dirt accumulation, keeping the product smooth and easy to clean
- Highly scratch and impact resistant
- The panels are consistent, high-density throughout, easily machinable and workable like hardwood
Get your samples here: http://www.trespa.com/ products/exterior-panels.
For more information about Trespa®, visit Trespa's page in Materials or go to Trespa's website.
For technical information please visit www.trespa.info.