Stafford Nut & Bolt was founded in 1953 as the J.A. Stafford company by James A. Stafford. Originally a supplier of automotive paint and refinishing products, the Company moved into the fastener field quietly, stocking a modest selection starting in 1960.
Today, the family-owned business has become a full-service industrial supply company, a one-stop shop for not only the fasteners that keep things together, but the tools, accessories and hard-to-find items required for construction, maintenance and repair.
Although our business has, and continues to, evolve to meet the wants and needs of our customers, our core values remain the same. Stafford Nut & Bolt is dedicated to giving customers the kind of attentive and personal service they have come to expect. It’s what has kept our family in business and our family’s name on the business.