La Riggiola Handpainted Tiles from Vietri sul Mare proudly presents a centuries-old Tradition, where ancient knowledge and contemporary Design perfectly meet and melt in the exquisite handwork realised by our experienced artisans on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, South of Italy.
Take with us the opportunity to realise your most advanced vision in your next interior decoration project and choose among hundreds of patterns and monochrome tiles! It will be easy to find your favourite: our tiles are all handpainted, with visible and fluid brush strokes, or handprinted, a favourite technique for graphic patterns, and can be set both on walls and floors.
Because of the glazed surface and the high kiln temperatures (1000 degrees C approx/1832 degrees Fahrenheit), La Riggiola tiles get very resistant and no treatment is needed.
La Riggiola offers you:
- flexibility - due to our genuine handwork we are able to customise all details such as colours, forms, sizes, patterns, kind of tiles and meet our customers' needs
- R9-R12 non slippery glaze for all our patterns and many of our monochrome tiles
- a beautiful and durable material for all your interiors and now also for outdoor and frost resistant
- Our lead times are in average 4 weeks to Europe and 7 weeks to further Countries
- the prices we offer are always inclusive shipping and packing: we take scrupulous care of this important segment and guarantee our delivery times!
- we will gladly send you samples if requested: following our samples policy we do not charge any cost for the samples but only the express carrier fee. This amount is then payed back in your later order
Check our website www.lariggiola.it or browse here our digital catalog:
I look forward to hearing from you!