The Black Forest-based chair and table manufactory’s roots date back to 1936. Initially founded by the brothers Erich and Herbert Hiller for the production of wooden goods and broomsticks, the company concentrated its efforts on the manufacturing of chairs and tables made of wood, steel and synthetic materials from 1957 on. Over the decades the core competencies of “stacking, clapping, folding” are expanded. The spirit of innovation has been a constant figure throughout the years. To this day, the company continues to do what it does best: Combining state-of-the-art technology with Old World craftsmanship to create stacking and folding furniture that merits the "made in Black Forest" seal of quality.