- Client:DBFM Scholen van Morgen nv
- School Board:Stad Mortsel
- Partners:TV Thiers – Dujardin Landschapsarchitecten (Environmental construction)
- Project Architects:Evi van Schooneveld, Thomas Cornelis
- Acoustic Advice:D2S International nv
- Main Contractor:Vanderstraeten nv
- Interior Architect :Wim Heyninck
- Stability, Techniques, Infrastructure, Epb / Passive:VK Engineering nv
- Safety Coordination:Probam
Text description provided by the architects. Newly built Campus Oude God with nursery and primary school with sports hall The new campus in the 'Oude God' park area in Mortsel accommodates the three existing urban primary schools and kindergartens from the immediate vicinity. The new school complex needs to be a sustainable, energy-efficient building offering cultural and social added value.
The city council decided to upgrade the design to a passive school, and the project joined the DBFM Schools of Tomorrow program in 2011.
The project was built in 2 phases, of which the primary school and sports hall were opened in October 2016 and the kindergarten in November 2017.
The new school accommodates around 650 pupils: 18 primary school classes and 12 kindergarten classes. The school building program includes 6,345 m², of which 5,287 m² for the schools and 1,058 m² for the sports hall.