Zoom image | View original size
At the end of 2017, the project for the preservation and adaptation of use converted the ground floor of the emblematic Institute of Architects of Brazil (IAB-SP) - designed in 1946 by Rino Levi, Roberto Cerqueira César, Abelardo de Souza, Hélio Duarte, Zenon Letufo, Jacob Rucht, Galian Ciampaglia and Miguel Forte - at the Z Deli Sandwich Shop. Downtown ArchitectureThe intervention created, using materials and the synthetic spatial configuration, a dialogue with the remaining architectures of the halls and access spaces of the 1940s and 1950s in the center of the city of São Paulo, found near Praça da República, where the project is leased. In addition, the project tries to preserve the condition of the multi-functional hall of this ground floor, favoring the continuous spaces, with the least amount of partitions possible. View more View full description
Share Share