Summer is around the corner, and many of you are wondering what to do with all that precious free time you didn’t have until now. What about spending it doing your internship at the most read architecture website, working with a highly motivated group of architecture lovers, contributing to keep the architecture community informed about projects and news around the world?
If you live in USA (London is also a possibility), please follow the break for all the details on what we are looking for (and what you can expect from us). More information after the break.
- Applicants must reside in USA. The only exception outside USA is London.
- You will work from your home (or school, workplace) but there will be physical meetings during the semester – that’s why we are only accepting applicants from the previously mentioned cities.
- You will need to dedicate 15 hours per week to this, the schedule is pretty flexible but you need to be available Mon-Fri.
- You will need your own computer. Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop or video editing are a plus, please indicate this in the form.
- Writing experience is a huge plus, tell us on the form.
- You need to be able to listen and follow instructions. Your feedback will always be welcome, and it’s something we highly value.
What you will learn:
- Web: How the new media works.
- Architecture: You’ll be up to date with everything that is happening in architecture around the world.
- Research and reporting: Learning how to inform our readers of current events, new projects, competitions, etc.
- Networking: Learning how to connect with other media and architects from around the world.
- If you have what it takes, just fill the following form. We will only contact potential candidates. So if you don’t hear from us in 2 weeks, you didn’t pass.