Brick by Brick features a spectacular collection of more than a dozen LEGO-built structures of engineering marvels, constructed by LEGO Certified Professional and Chicago native, Adam Reed Tucker. These model structures include:
- • A 60-foot-long Golden Gate Bridge
- • The Hoover Dam, made with 42,000 bricks
- • The American Eagle roller coaster from Six Flags Great America, and it even operates!
- • The Roman Colosseum, whose oval structure was designed more than a dozen times to get it right
- • A 9-feet-tall Burj Khalifa