Rolling Security Grilles are constructed for daily use and can withstand operation of up to 20 cycles per day – that’s 50K cycles for the lifetime of the grille. Dependent on curtain configuration and spring selection. The grilles provide the following benefits:
- Security: Grilles prevent unauthorized access and discourage forced entry at building exterior openings, storefronts or areas within buildings, such as pharmacies or parts counters. Used behind plate glass storefronts, they are a deterrent to smash-and-grab crime.
- Aesthetics: A variety of metal finishes from polished stainless to deep bronze are available to contribute to visual aesthetics as well as curtain configurations in straight or brick pattern.
- Design Flexibility: Cornell grilles are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preferences.
- Space-saving: Curtain stores in a compact coil at the head of an opening for fuller use of the interior space.
- Durability: Rugged commercial-grade construction stands the test of time with little to no maintenance.
- Early Installation Option: Early/easy self-supporting installation system lets grilles be fitted in before walls are built and before there is an opening.
- Low life cycle cost: Cornell’s rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance