Prism TFL panels are made by fusing a resin-impregnated sheet of décor paper directly to a substrate. There is no kraft paper used in TFL, and the resulting panel is ready for finishing. Heat and pressure activate the resin in the saturated TFL sheet, creating a cross-linked bond with the substrate. This effectively seals the substrate, making it impossible to peel away. Prism Exclusive Collection consists of 67 designs available only from Prism.
Inspired from natural fiber veneers sourced from the island of Martinique, this collection is a perfect fit to complement our Medina texture.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Suitable for vertical and low-impact horizontal applications such as: cabinets, fixtures, case goods, healthcare, residential and office furniture, closets, retail and hospitality.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Permanently bonded to particleboard or MDF
- Fewer steps in fabrication process= reduced costs
- Matching complementary products such as edgebanding, HPL, 3DL and mouldings are available.
- Three designs in Prism’s Volcano series
- Prism TFL panels are produced in nine distinct textures to enhance your design selection
- Each of our North American mills are Eco-Certified (ECC) by the Composite Panel Association
- They are also in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB 2) formaldehyde standard
- Our panels are available FSC Certified and qualify for LEED Credits