VITRABOND ACM is composed of two aluminium cover sheets sandwiched with a special homogenous core material, which forms a 4mm thick composite panel resulting in outstanding surface flatness and high workability, with an excellent strength to weight ratio.
Vitrabond Panels - Composition
USES AND APPLICATIONS
VITRABOND aluminium composite material (ACM) is a highly versatile facade panel offering excellent durability and extreme weather resistance, ideal for façades, fasciae, soffits, awnings and many more applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Robust durability & Lightweight
• High stock levels and quick lead times
• 20 Year warranty available!
• Unlimited colour range available and over 60 standard colours.
• Cost effective
• Low maintenance
• Concealed Fixing
• Highly durable PVDF fluoro polymer Kynar 500 coating system.
• Fold panels around corners, over parapets, wrap fasciae and curve around columns.
• Peel-off protective film
• Also available in Natural Zinc, Stainless Steel, Brushed Aluminium and Natural Copper
VITRABOND can be installed by a concealed tape fix system, or by fabricating off-site into pre-made cassettes and then secret-fixed to a top hat sub-structure with hidden mechanical fixings.
VITRABOND Panels - Installation Details
VITRABOND requires very minimal maintenance and has an up to 20 year warranty when installed by a licensed installer.
VITRABOND has a long track record of consistency, reliability and quality. We have achieved an industry leading CODEMARK certification, allowing you to specify a quality assured product. With our large stock levels, unlimited colour range and a dedication to continual product development, we are readily available to meet any of your aluminium composite panel specifications.
For more information about Farview Architectural's VITRABOND Aluminum Composite Panels contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Fairview Architectural's Page in Materials or visit www.fairviewarchitectural.com.au.