VMZINC offers a complete Rainwater System range. This includes half round and box gutters, down pipes and relevant accessories. These proudcts are available in different sizes and the following finishes: Natural, Quartz-Zinc, Anthra-Zinc and Pigmento, to meet the requirements of all kinds of project. VMZINC's Rainwater system can also be easily installed with all components especially designed to fit.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
· Renovation and new build
· Domestic or commercial
· Zinc gutters go well together with zinc roofs, slate roofs (ANTHRA-ZINC) and tile roofs (QUARTZ-ZINC)
· Can easily be combined with pre-weathered roofing and cladding, a finishing touch to blend in with your VMZINC roof or façade.
· Low maintenance
· Durable material with a lifespan in excess of 50 years, self protecting product
· Can be used for both commercial buildings and residential properties
· Gutters and complete range of accessories
These ranges are designed for easy installation and comply with local standards and habits. A range of standard accessories has been designed to fit perfectly with the long elements:
1. External and interior corners.
3. Stop Ends.
6. Connecting pieces.
8. Water collector.
ZINC AND SUSTAINABILITY
Sustainable, recyclable, featuring significant levels of recycled materials, Environmental Product Declarations, etc., VMZINC systems offer many advantages that enable them to contribute to obtaining LEED® certification for the building in which they are used.
Used for building envelope applications or, more rarely, as an interior solution, VMZINC solutions mainly contribute to 4 LEED® categories of criteria: sustainable site, materials and ressources, energy and atmosphere and indoor air quality.
For more information about VMZINC Rainwater systems contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit VMZINC’s Page in Materials, or visit: www.vmzinc-us.com to have the complete list of VMZINC websites for each market in the world.