CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Ceramic panels installed on an aluminum framing system offer the durability of a masonry installation without the weight
- A mortar-less system allows for installation in any weather condition and reduces maintenance costs associated with re-pointing
- The plasticity of terra cotta creates the opportunity for abundant profiled and texture finishes. Our panels are available in 14 different textures and custom profiles from past projects can be seen in our portfolio.
- Pre-punched track with gravity friction-fit clip speeds system installation
- Training provided to the contractor by a Boston Valley technical field support team at our facility to ensure a quality installation of our system
- Panels are provided cut to size including quirk-miter corners standard
- Replacement of a panel does not require the entire stacked bond to be removed
- Various track options exist to handle stud versus CMU construction, and panel orientation
Colors and Textures
TerraClad™ panels are made per project specifications in 14 standard through body colors as well as custom colors we develop with your direction. Boston Valley also specializes in developing custom glaze finishes such as the one used on the Wellin Museum project, as well as in conjunction with ceramic artists such as Christine Jetten.
Designs can be accepted during the concept phases in almost any file format. Our ARCH Design Lab will then work to rationalize your design with our manufacturing methods and provide feedback for feasibility of construction. A 5-axis CNC router allows us to manufacture prototypes, models and dies to aid in product design.