Bright, iridescent colours found in nature were the inspiration for Spectra colours. Through special colour pigments, various colour gradients of gloss and depth are created. Depending on the type of pigment and viewing angle, enchanting colour effects with highlights and interesting colour gradients add new visual dimensions.
ALUCOBOND® brings a superior metal panel image to any project and is
known for its lightweight qualities, wide range of color and finish
options and the ability to form textures or curves.
Seven Clans Casino, Red Lake, MN
Alucobond® Spectra Ocean
› Aluminum facings in 0.020" nominal thickness
(interior and exterior to ensure flatness)
› Polyethylene core available in 3mm, 4mm and 6mm thicknesses (PE)
› Proprietary fire-resistant core available in 4mm thickness only (Plus)
› Standard coil coated widths 50" and 62"
› Standard anodized widths 62"
› Custom width 40"
› Standard lengths 146” and 196”
› Custom lengths up to a maximum of 360”
Alucobond Panels Detail Drawings.
- Aluminum facings in 0.020" nominal thickness (interior and exterior to ensure flatness)
- Polyethylene core available in 3mm, 4mm and 6mm thicknesses (PE)
- Proprietary fire-resistant core available in 4mm thickness only (Plus) panel Widths panel lengths.
- Standard widths 50" and 62" (coil coated) › Standard lengths 122", 146" and 196"
- Standard widths 50" and 62" (anodized) › Custom lengths up to a maximum of 360"
- Custom width 40"
Minimum Bending Radius:
The minimum bending radius of Alucobond® and Alucobond® Plus without routing the interior skin is 15 times the thickness of the material.
- PVDF, FEVE
- Modified Polyester
- Monochromatics, Micas and Metallics
For more information please visit Alucobon'd page in our Materials Catalog, or go to www.alucobondusa.com