Protected roof membrane assemblies (PRMA) provide high value and long term durability on long life cycle buildings. PRMA roofs range in function from infrequently accessed stone ballasted systems, to paver/plaza deck walking surfaces, to fully landscaped vegetative roof gardens. PRMA extends the life of roofi ng components and reduces building maintenance costs by eliminating UV exposure and minimizing thermal cycling.
Because the insulation is installed above the waterproofing membrane and is exposed to water through its service life, resistance to water while maintaining physical properties is critical.
FOAMULAR® 404 and 604 have channels cut into the bottom edges on all four sides of the board to enhance drainage at the board/membrane interface.
FOAMULAR® 404RB and 604RB have ribs cut into the top surface of the board in addition to the channels on the bottom. The ribs serve as drainage enhancement under pavers when the pavers are laid directly on top of the foam board.
Vegetated Waterproofing System
Stone Ballasted Waterproofing System
• FOAMULAR® 404 and 604 insulation products protect the roof membrane from physical damage, thermal stress and UV exposure in PRMA systems
• Designed for use directly with pavers, FOAMULAR® 404 RB and 604 RB insulation products provide the support necessary for pavers while maintaining the drainage necessary to prevent moisture accumulation at the foam-paver interface
• Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value1 of R-5 per inch
• Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
• Limited lifetime warranty maintains 90% of R-value and covers all ASTM C578
• The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certifi edSM
• The only XPS foam with certified recycled content certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) to contain a minimum 20% recycled content
• Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
• Zero ozone depletion potential with 70% less global warming potential than our previous formula
For more information please visit www.owenscorning.com