More about this product
GKD Metal Fabrics' Mediamesh lets you imagine any indoor or outdoor façade – of any size, shape or form – and become a communication canvas of infinite possibilities. Through digital technology and the visual power of of energy-stingy LEDs, everything from branding graphics to video, live broadcast to conceptual art, can be displayed on what clearly has become the “silver screen” of the 21st century – Mediamesh®.
As a non-structural material, Mediamesh® can clad any surface or structure, integrated into new construction or retrofitted. It’s also the only media façade that can be used over windows, allowing those inside to see out, while those outside enjoy the show – day or night.
USES & APPLICATIONS:
- Media canvas
- Solar control
- LED lights incorporated
SPECIFICATIONS: - Percentage of Visible Light Transmittance Minimum 0.17, Maximum 0.45 GKD Mediamesh: Piazza del Duomo
- Material: AISI Type 316 SS
- Type: Flexible, one direction
- Open Area: variable
- Weight: variable
- Nominal Thickness: 0.875"
- Cable: 0.075"
- Opening: variable depending on LED tube spacing
- Rod: 0.115"
- C - C cable: 100 mm
- Max. width: 13'
- Vertical LED Pitch: 40 mm, 50 mm or 60 mm
- Horizontal LED Pitch: 50 mm
- NITS: 5177 - 11408
- Viewing Distance: 100' - 145' typical
- Solar Control Data
- Percentage of Visible Light Reflectance Minimum 0.14, Maximum 0.28
- Solar Gain Coefficient (SHGC) Minimum , Maximum 0.32
- Percentage of Visible Light Transmittance Minimum 0.17, Maximum 0.45
GKD Mediamesh: Piazza del Duomo
GKD Mediamesh: 3/4 View
* Mediamesh is customized to each specific project. Values shown here are based on standard combinations of pixel pitches. Mediamesh is protected under patent 7,513,644 B2. Other patents may apply.