Savaria's Telecab Elevator requires minimal construction because no elevator hoistway is required for installation. Its modern design accommodates 2 stops making it our most economical elevator.
If space is one of your major concerns when finding an innovative and affordable mobility solution for your home, the Savaria Telecab is the answer for you. This two-stop elevator has a modular construction with a guide rail system that eliminates the need for a hoistway so you don’t have to worry about complex and costly installations. The Telecab travels through a simple floor cut-out for a vanishing elevator effect leaving you more usable space.
This innovative "vanishing" elevator travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out. The modern appearance of the Telecab blends into your home decor and the enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components out of site and safe. This unit is a good option for those with reduced mobility. Your Telecab elevator comes with interior lighting and is finished in white or beige powder coat. If you're considering a home elevator, but are worried about space, the Savaria Telecab home elevator may be just right for you.
USES & APPLCIATIONS
- Innovative design: All-in-one drive tower and enclosed cab means no hoist way is needed and unit travels through a floor cut-out.
- No hoistway or pit required: Minimal construction makes the Telecab easy and fast to install.
- Modern, neutral-toned design: The unit blends into your home décor.
- Reliable, enclosed drive system: Dependable and safe operation in your home.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit, telephone, two interior ceiling lights, two-stops, cab size - 30" x 46", 78" tall (76.2 cm x 116.8 cm, 198.1 cm tall).
- Standard finish options: Choice of white or beige powder coat paint, acrylic window panels in choice of clear or bronze, vacuum-formed ABS plastic trim and mouldings.
- Safety features: Emergency stop and alarm buttons, battery lowering in case of power failure, telephone, non-skid platform, under-panel sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction, pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload, electro-mechanical door lock and open door sensor, slack chain safety device.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Optional Configurations: Type 1, 2 and 5
- Cab Sizes:
- W30" x L46" X H78" (762 mm X 1168 mm x 1981 mm) Type 5 (Standard)
- W32" X L53" X H78" (813 mm X 1346 mm X 1981 mm) Type 5
- W30" X L47" (762 mm 1194 mm X 1981 mm) Type 1, 2
- W32" X L54" (813 mm X 1372 mm x 1981 mm) Type 1, 2
- Optional Cab Finishes: Custom color powder coat.
- Other Options: Battery power for up/down, two-door for left and right access, keyed call station, motorised door operation, hydraulic door closer, custom cab size, flush-mount or surface-mount call send station. The unit can also be ordered as a 24-volt DC version.
Technical Specification - Applications: Residential, indoors
- Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 20' (6 m) with 2 stops
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min (0.10 m/s)
- Minimum Floor Cutout: 36" x 60.5" (914 mm x 1537 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Required: 92" (2337 mm)
- Drive: 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
- Motor/Pump: 120 VAC, 3 hp geared type
- Applications: Residential, indoors