More about this product
VMZINC's Adeka Wall Panel is a preformed panel that is quick and easy to install, that has a polystyrene backing. Used for both wall cladding and roofing material that gives architecture a textured effect. Used for internal and external applications available in QUARTZ-ZINC and ANTHRA-ZINC. VMZ Adeka is UL Rated at 220 PSF uplift on a 3/4" plywood.
VMZ Adeka panel in ANTHRA-ZINC
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Elements are fixed quickly and easily using three screws in pre-drilled rimmed holes. The bottom row is held in place with a locking key fitted under adjacent Adeka elements.
- Adeka elements are weather resistant thanks to the 2” (5 cm) overlap, raised edges at the top and dropped edges at the bottom.
- During and after installation the Adeka panel remains rigid thanks to the beveled PSE polystyrene wedge bonded to the underside of the Adeka.
- Thickness: 0.65mm
- Panel Dimensions On Center:
-16 1/16” vertical
-22 1/16” horizontal
- Radius: Convex 33’ Concave N/A
- Coverage: 1.22 ft2 per installed panel
- Weight: 1.42 lb per ft2 installed
- Packaging: 24 panels per box
- Surface colors: QUARTZ-ZINC / ANTHRA-ZINC / PIGMENTO Blue / PIGMENTO Brown / PIGMENTO Green / PIGMENTO Red / Natural Zinc by VMZINC
1.Examine substrates, areas, and conditions for compliance with requirements for installation tolerances, metal wall panel supports, and other conditions affecting performance of work.
2.Verify that substrate is plumb, sound, dry, smooth, clean, sloped for drainage, and completely anchored, and that provision has been made for wall drains, flashings, and penetrations through metal wall panels.
3.Examine primary and secondary wall framing to verify whether or not purlins, angles, channels, and other structural panel support members and anchorages have been installed correctly.
4.Prepare written report, listing conditions detrimental to performance of work of this section. Submit copy of report to architect.
5.Examine roughing-in for components and systems penetrating metal wall panels to verify actual locations of penetrations relative to seam locations of metal wall panels before wall panel installation.
6.Install metal wall panels in orientation, sizes, and locations indicated on the drawings.
Installation Detail for base of wall copy
Outside Corner Detail
7.Install metal wall panels plumb, level, square, true to line, and within installation tolerances.
8.Begin laying from the eaves up, folding the locking key under the fold of the eaves flashing.
9.Install metal wall panels perpendicular to girts and subgirts, unless otherwise indicated.
10.Anchor metal wall panels and other components of the work securely in place, with provisions for thermal and structural movement. Do not use a torch to field-cut metal wall panels.
11.Fasten metal wall panels in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Panels to be installed on vertical lines 28cm on center. Flash and seal metal wall panels with weather closure edges and at the perimeters of openings.
12.Install flashing and trim as metal wall panel work proceeds. Fasten flashings and trim around openings and similar elements.
13.Maintain metal wall panels in clean condition during installation. Remove protective film within 90 days of installation.