Bradley's WashBar is a single piece of chrome-plated stainless steel that combines soap, water and dryer for user convenience and design aesthetics. WashBar Technology intuitively guides the user and eliminates simultaneous activations and LED lighting on the WashBar visually orients the user along with easy to identify icons on the top of the bar. It allows you to save on operation and maintenance costs with fewer soap refills, less wet floor clean up, eliminate paper towels and spend less time emptying waste bins.
Bradley's OmniDeck with WashBar handwashing solution provides optimal customization to meet any design requirements:
- Available as a one-piece continuous solid surface deck up to 120 inches long with up to 4 bowls (1,2,3 or 4-station configuration). Longer lengths can be seamed in the field.
- Placement of the bowls can be customized as well as the size of the front and side aprons and optional backsplash.
- Available in dozens of Terreon solid surface colors with matching sheet stock for shelving.
- Decks are pre-fabricated and shipped complete to the job site
- Optional coved backsplash and integral front apron eliminate any caulk lines
Bradley’s Terreon® Solid Surface material
Bradley's OmniDecks basin(s) and deck are constructed of Terreon or Terreon RE Solid Surface Material, densified solid surface materials made from a non-toxic bio-based resin with UV stabilizer, alumina tri-hydrate and mineral fillers. It's certified by Home Innovation Lab to meet CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124 and is GREENGUARD® certified as a low-emitting material.
Many of the environmental benefits of Bradley's Terreon products come from efficient manufacturing processes and the longevity of the materials. Over 96% of all Terreon products are completely molded including bowls, overflows, backsplashes, and aprons. This eliminates fabrication waste and the use of sealants and adhesives for completely molded designs such as wash fountains and lavatory systems.
Terreon is a non-porous material, which means that it will not support the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria - substances that can adversely affect indoor air quality. Pigments used to manufacture Terreon are free from heavy metals and toxic or carcinogenic ingredients. It withstands the abuse of chemicals, stains, burns, and impact. In case of a fire situation, the material burns clean with an insignificant amount of smoke.