ArchDaily is looking for some awesome, architecture-obsessed Interns to join our team for Fall 2013 (August 19th – December 6th)! If you want to research/write about the best architecture around the globe – and find out what it takes to work for the world’s most visited architecture website – then read on after the break…
As our current intern-in-resident, Rory, testifies: "My internship was incredibly fulfilling. I was trusted to make real contributions from day one, and the editors at Archdaily were always helpful and understanding. An opportunity not to be missed!"
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be native English-Speakers.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of University.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend events.
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus (have a Blog, write for your school paper?), tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop or video editing are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by August 5th, 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the week of August 5th – 9th.