The Young Architects Program is an annual collaboration between The Museum of Modern Art and MoMA PS1 that fosters innovative design research and promotes emerging talent. Besides New York, it has now international versions in Istanbul, Rome, and Santiago.
The Garden of the Forking Paths, designed by Beals & Lyon Architects is the latest winner from YAP_Constructo, in Santiago, Chile. Cristobal Palma shot this beautiful video on this pavilion in the park.
You can check some more videos by Cristobal Palma at ArchDaily:
- Casa Mirador (Matias Zegers)
- Aquatic Centre (LCLAOFFICE + Edgar Mazo + Sebastián Mejia)
- Water Cathedral (GUN Architects)
- Memory Museum (Estudio America)
- Gimme Shelter at the Shenzhen & Hong Kong Biennale (Sebastian Irarrazaval + Hugo Mondragon)
- Ultra light village (Clavel Arquitectos)
- Design School (Sebastian Irarrazaval)
- Color Shadows (Eduardo Castillo)
- Nicanor Parra Library (Mathias Klotz)
- El Porvenir Kindergarten (Giancarlo Mazzanti)
- Flor del Campo School (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Felipe Mesa)
- Sports Facilities (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Plan B)
- Clifftop House in Maui (Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti)
- W Houses (Barclay & Crousse)
- Cien House (Pezo von Ellrichshausen)
- Casa Martos (Adamo-Faiden)
- Cristobal Palma Filmmaker
Cristobal Palma (1974, Oxford, UK): Based in Santiago, Chile, Cristobal’s work spans architecture, urban and documentary photography. He studied at London’s Architectural Association School of Architecture (AA), and his work has been published in numerous titles internationally, with recent commissions by: The New York Times, Monocle, Wallpaper, Domus, Dwell and Architectural Digest. He lives in Santiago, Chile, and works both with architects in Chile and abroad. Follow Cristobal on twitter @EstudioPalma and his new and renovated Facebook Fan Page.