We recently came across an opportunity to work with a friend of ArchDaily to expand our Tokyo Architecture City Guide that we could not pass up. Carlo Fumarola shared with us his knowledge and photographs of Tokyo. Today, we bring you twelve buildings from his list. Check them out after the break.
Also be sure to check out the previous Tokyo City Guide with 12 additional buildings.
- National Labor Youth Center – Sun Plaza / Nikken Sekkei Company
- GA Gallery / Makoto Suzuki
- Azuma Residence, Tower House / Takamitsu Azuma
- Mikimoto Ginza 2 – Building / Toyo Ito
- Institut Franco-Japonais de Tokyo / Junzo Sakakura
- Spiral Building / Fumihiko Maki
- Tokyo Metropolitan Festival Hall / Kunio Mayekawa
- Moriyama House / Ryue Nishizawa
- Shizuoka Press and Broadcasting Offices / Kenzo Tange, URTEC
- Ichi-ban-kann / Minoru Takeyama
- National Art Center / Kisho Kurokawa architect & associates + Nihon Sekkei, Inc.
- Roppongi Hills Mori Tower / Kohn Pedersen Fox, The Jerde Partnership
View Architecture City Guide: Tokyo II in a larger map