Las Vegas is our destination for the Architecture City Guide series this week. Some of the most famous hotels and casinos grace the streets of Las Vegas, we’ve included those and much more. We want to hear from you, so take a minute to add your favorite can’t miss buildings in Las Vegas in our comment section below.
The Architecture City Guide: Las Vegas list and corresponding map after the break!
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health / Frank Gehry
- ARIA Resort & Casino /Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas / Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Crystals Retail and Entertainment District / Studio Daniel Libeskind and Rockwell Group
- Vdara Hotel & Spa / RV Architecture
- Veer Towers / Murphy Jahn
- Harmon Hotel / Foster + Partners
- Greenspun Hall, UNLV / Robert A.M. Stern Architects
- Las Vegas Library and Lied Discovery Museum / Antoine Predock
- Hoover Dam / Gordon B. Kaufmann
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort Visitor’s Center / assemblageSTUDIO
- La Concha Motel shell (at the Neon Museum) / Paul R. Williams
View Architecture City Guide: Las Vegas in a larger map